• 20 Year Warranty on tubes.
• Direct-Flow and Heat-Pipe options available.
• Collector sizes available in both Direct Flow and Heat Pipe options: 20 Tube System at 2.03m2 or 30 Tube System at 3.05m2
• High efficiency class-leading vacuum tubes.
• Rapid installation with no rails and only 4 mounting bolts required.
• Multiple Manifolds can be plugged together with no gaps for larger capacity installations.
• Dimplex Tube Solar Panel is ideal for domestic and commercial applications.
• Large area gives high kWh outputs for maximum benefit in DEAP and SAP.
Roof -Mounting Options
• 4-bolt system suitable for both slate and tile roofs.
• Integrated slots on the manifold mean no rails required.
• Lightweight manifold and footer can be installed by a single person
Key Features of Dimplex Vacuum Tubes
• Vacuum technology provides highly efficient heat insulation with a vacuum of 10-6.
• Nano coating increases the transmission (up to 96%) and prevents weathering of the glass surface.
• Highly resistant to hail because of special glass properties and thickness.
• Absorber is connected to heat-carrier tube with ultrasonic welding.
• Patented glass-to-metal connection protects the vacuum over the long term.
Technical Data SOLCDF32/22 SOLCHP32/22 Gross area m² 2.51 2.02 Aperture area m² 2.404 1.907 L x W x H mm 2150 X 1170 X 83 1730 X 1170 X 83 Weight empty kg 39.3 32.6 Absorber capacity L 1.7 1.5 Frame Aluminium Alluminium Absorber Laser welded selective coating Laser welded selective coating Absorbtion % 95 95 Manifold tubes mm 22 22 Riser tubes mm 8 8 Connections Blank 22mm compression Blank 22mm compression Glass 3.2 tempered solar float 90%
transmission 3.2 tempered solar float 90%
transmission Insulation 40mm high performance 40mm high performance Max Stagnation temperature 181 degrees 184 degrees Recommended fluid Polypropylene Polypropylene Max operating pressure bar 10 10 ?0 0.785 0.799 a1 3.594 4.174 a2 0.014 0.009