Thermodynamic Solar technology has overcome the limits of the traditional solar systems which only rely on direct solar radiation.
This innovating technology takes care of our planet by reducing air pollution by day and by night.
Thermodynamic Solar Collectors are manufactured under strict quality control standards, made of anodized aluminium 30 micron which confers it a long lifespan of more than 25 years and a resistance to corrosion and to the most adverse weather conditions.
They work efficiently even in the absence of sun, day and night and all year round.
– Easy integration in facades of buildings.
– Exclusive design which favours its instalation in any space.
– Possible inclination between 0° and 90°.
– Choice of position: it is not essential to orient it towards the sun, although we recommend it, as well as towards the rain and wind.
– The 250v model (only one panel) is ideal for a family of 4. There is a wide range of systems to suit all needs.
– Superior performance because of its double catchment surface (captures radiation on both sides)
-The roof structures do not need reinforcement as the panels weigh only 8kg.
Thermodynamic Solar Energy v Conventional Heating Systems
Significant savings can be achieved in using these systems.
This chart shows the amount of energy consumption of Electricity, Gas, Oil, Propane and Solar